- A masterpiece: towering architectural masterworks like London St PancrasMore example sentences
- Here is a figure who rose from obscurity to create masterworks with the greatest musical mind of all time. Here is a poet who abandoned his vocation to sell tobacco.
- In an important sense, a document such as the Magna Carta or the map of the human genome belongs to everyone, as do humanity's artistic and architectural masterworks.
- Over the next five years, Sturges produced a series of comedy masterworks, combining zipping dialogue with lark-about action.
More definitions of masterworkDefinition of masterwork in:
- The US English dictionary