- A plant of the parsley family with white or pinkish flowers and lobed leaves, native to central and southern Europe.
More example sentences
- Genera Peucedanum and Astrantia, family Umbelliferae
- Masterwort, though rare in the wild state, was formerly cultivated in this country for use as a pot-herb and in medicine.
- The old fashioned casual looks of masterwort is exceptional in cottage and country gardens where it first got its start.
- Masterwort produces spiky blooms scattered in clumps; however, it is also known for its medicinal properties.