- A solemn festival celebrated periodically at Shinto shrines in Japan.More example sentences
- But my welcome home was perfect; I walked off the train to the beginning of my town matsuri (festival)!
- He lies on a tatami mat dressed in Japanese yutaka, the drone of a street matsuri outside his window.
- The real expat deal means astronomical salaries, a large pad in Azabu Juban (where we went to the matsuri in August), nannies to look after their two kids, etc.
More definitions of matsuriDefinition of matsuri in:
- The US English dictionary