Of or constituting a maximum; as great or as large as possible: the maximal speed
More example sentences
- In the first place, it may be wondered why we should need to include both maximal possible states of affairs and propositions in our ontology.
- These withdrawal symptoms begin within hours of the last cigarette and are at maximal intensity for the first week.
- The athlete can sense a loss in muscular strength, coordination, and maximal working capacity.
- More example sentences
- All these people are in disparate locations and they can only be maximally productive and make informed business decisions if they have access to critical enterprise data.
- If there should be any new measures they should be maximally effective in enhancing safety and national security and minimally intrusive.
- Still, I believe the intersection of cultures in behavioral research is where behavior analysis may be maximally useful.