More definitions of MEDefinition of ME in:
- The US English dictionary
pronoun[first person singular]
me and mine
- My relatives.More example sentences
- You know, I could let this turn me bitter and hateful, but that's only affecting me and mine.
- For Quentin, for Maggie, and for me and mine, I'll extinguish the life out of you!
- Take this as a warning; if you ever come near me and mine again, I will kill you.
Old English mē, accusative and dative of I2, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch mij, German mir (dative), from an Indo-European root shared by Latin me, Greek (e)me, and Sanskrit mā.
late Middle English mi, representing (as an arbitrary name for the note) the first syllable of mira, taken from a Latin hymn (see solmization).