(US measuring cup)
- A jug or cup marked up in graded amounts, used in cooking.More example sentences
- She set the plate in the sink, on top of several mixing bowls, measuring cups and cookie sheets.
- And the last time I checked, wasn't Pyrex for making measuring jugs and durable cookware?
- We had pots, pans, cooking utensils, measuring cups, and anything else you can think of (except food) that goes in a kitchen.
More definitions of measuring jugDefinition of measuring jug in:
- The US English dictionary