- Flesh-eating or carnivorous: a group of large meat-eating dinosaurs he will go with meat-eating friends to a steak house and order a saladMore example sentences
- The world is fast coming to the realization that the increased mass-production of cattle, poultry, pigs, sheep and fish to feed a fast-growing, meat-eating public may soon be impossible to sustain.
- People who are more affluent tend to move from vegetarian to meat-eating diets.
- When I was younger, I was anemic and in a meat-eating family.
More definitions of meat-eatingDefinition of meat-eating in:
- The US English dictionary