- A meeting place such as a bar or club for people seeking casual sexual partners.More example sentences
- While the venue is known as a meat market more so than a rock venue, it proved to be a most suitable room with unobstructed views of the stage from almost all angles from the floor and balcony.
- It comes across as a meat market, but that's not why I am there, so I quickly learn to deal.
- Getting as much mileage out of it as possible, the Candy Remix is probably going to be overplayed in every meat market with laser lights and expensive drinks across the continent.
More definitions of meat marketDefinition of meat market in:
- The US English dictionary