- 1An ambulance or hearse.More example sentences
- A Coroner van, what the doctors back at the hospital used to call meat wagons, backed in neatly, and two men got out.
- 1.1A police van: several squad cars and a meat wagon were haring along Brentford High StreetMore example sentences
- Mind you, I watched myself being pulled into a meat wagon after I protested about the Iraq war and I didn't look too bad.
- I was walking in a duffel coat and a meat wagon started driving slowly next to me with all the intimidating truncheons and so on.
More definitions of meat wagonDefinition of meat wagon in:
- The US English dictionary