- 1A mechanic.More example sentences
- The mechs installed two new engines before the next flight, and, for safety reasons, we ordered the two removed engines not to be installed together on the same aircraft again.
- The mechs replaced both flight-control computers and both stab actuators, which we submitted for an engineering investigation.
- When we walked to the jet, the mechs had the starboard engine-bay door open and were replacing bleed-air ducts.
- 2The gear mechanism of a bicycle.More example sentences
- The rear mech attaches onto the axle making for a super stiff and ‘out of the way’ setup with no hangers to snap off.
- It looked like he didn't properly fix the mech as on the final run it jammed and I couldn't pedal.
- The back wheel sounds like a baby's rattle and the mechs have been slowly rotting for a while now.
mid 20th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of mechDefinition of mech in:
- The US English dictionary