- Creating a favourable impression when presented in the media: the tawdry modern phenomenon of the mediagenic politicianMore example sentences
- He attributes Malkin's success in drawing uncritical attention from the major media to two things: her saying something contrarian about a matter of current interest, and her being mediagenic.
- But the mediagenic Campbell was well-known to his neighbors in the 15th, who didn't buy the Democratic campaign argument that he would be a ‘Gingrich clone.’
- I'll just try to paint the most trenchant, funny, mediagenic sign I can.
More definitions of mediagenicDefinition of mediagenic in:
- The US English dictionary