- A fish of the cool temperate waters of the North Pacific, the young of which typically accompany jellyfishes and may feed on their tentacles.
More example sentences
- Icichthys lockingtoni, family Centrolophidae
- It is also called a medusa fish, it is more commonly associated with other types of jellies.
- Young medusa fish live among the tentacles of jellyfish, who are immune to their sting.
- On our last trip, one of the biologists from the Vancouver Aquarium actually found a rare medusa fish hiding inside a sea blubber.