- An organized event during which a celebrity, politician, or other well-known figure meets and talks to the public.More example sentences
- The first lady was over at the Department of Education today for a meet-and-greet session with agency staffers.
- The day was more like a family reunion than a meet-and-greet.
- The parade got off to its usual start with the candidates for the New York mayoral election doing the yearly meet-and-greet along the thoroughfare.
More definitions of meet-and-greetDefinition of meet-and-greet in:
- The US English dictionary