- short for megabyte.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, as is mentioned in the article, the ‘reward’ for this particular contest is 500 megs of online storage space - which a hacker could pretty easily claim on any machine he or she broke into.
- The downloadable video is 12 minutes in length and consists of 2 separate files: 4.8 meg and 3.4 meg, respectively.
- I would post my best results for download with this review, but I doubt you'd want to wait for all 200 megs of it.
More definitions of megDefinition of meg in:
- The US English dictionary