(abbreviation: Mb or MB)
- A unit of information equal to one million or, strictly, 1,048,576 bytes.More example sentences
- We used to measure data in terms of kilobytes and megabytes; now gigabytes and terabytes are the terms commonly discussed.
- Here is a quick explanation of bytes, megabytes, and so on, and some estimates of the storage requirements of various sorts of information.
- The software requires only five megabytes of hard disk space and 16 megabytes of random access memory (Ram).
More definitions of megabyteDefinition of megabyte in:
- The US English dictionary