- A very large dose of a vitamin or drug.More example sentences
- Although the study results suggest that vitamin C may have a protective effect, it does not present conclusive evidence, nor do the researchers recommend megadoses of vitamin C to reduce heart disease risk.
- But a 2004 report suggests that taking megadoses of vitamin E may actually do more harm than good.
- Take only the recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals and avoid megadoses.
More definitions of megadoseDefinition of megadose in:
- The US English dictionary