- A very large shop, typically one specializing in a particular type of product: a computer megastoreMore example sentences
- Their megastore in the Flaggs shopping complex in Shinjuku does have a large imported section and is open from 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily.
- Suburban shopping invited first the supermarket, then the megastore.
- According to Klein's carefully researched book, some 27 million workers in more than 70 Third World countries are now turning out the bulk of the brand-name merchandise on display in the malls and megastores of the West.
More definitions of megastoreDefinition of megastore in:
- The US English dictionary