- A protrusion of the meninges through a gap in the spine due to a congenital defect.More example sentences
- A precautionary magnetic resonance scan showed a meningocele, Arnold-Chiari malformation, gross hydrocephalus, and a normal fourth ventricle.
- The differential diagnoses for tailgut cysts include teratoma, dermoid cyst, duplication cyst (enterogenous cyst), anal gland cyst, and anterior sacral meningocele.
- Most children with meningocele develop normally.
More definitions of meningoceleDefinition of meningocele in:
- The US English dictionary