noun (plural menstrua /-strʊə/)
- 1 [mass noun] Menses.More example sentences
- The viability of menstrual endometrial tissue in peritoneal fluid (PF) was evaluated and the morphologic changes in the mesothelial cells were studied by in vitro cocultures of menstruum with mesothelial cell monolayers.
- 2 • archaic A solvent.More example sentences
- Through the menstrua gold does not acquire any other virtues than those it already has.
- Let me say that again, there is an alchemical menstruum, that is completely plant based, which indeed can be made from any plant put through the alchemical process.
More definitions of menstruumDefinition of menstruum in:
- The US English dictionary