- An inability to recall something or to perform a mental action: I must have formed a mental block on the exact detailsMore example sentences
- The students were asked to leave their footwear outside the hall along with their inhibitions and mental blocks.
- This sort of a mental block, in fact, makes them hesitant to come out of their shell in classroom situations.
- There are plenty of fighters in the boxing world who seem to have mental blocks or even vendettas against fighters they've fought numerous times, especially if they lost a title to them.
More definitions of mental blockDefinition of mental block in:
- The US English dictionary