- A person’s condition with regard to their psychological and emotional well-being: all this pressure seems to be affecting his mental health [as modifier]: mental health issuesMore example sentences
- As the fourth season begins we're left wondering what has happened to Lisa and watching, frustrated, as Nate's mental health begins to crumble.
- As well as providing 375 acute care beds, the new hospital operates a regional cancer centre, a mental health unit and maternity and paediatric departments.
- His own mental health was unstable: his first breakdown occurred at the age of 26 and he was hospitalised on several occasions.
More definitions of mental healthDefinition of mental health in:
- The US English dictionary