- Treated with or containing menthol: mentholated shaving creamsMore example sentences
- Add two teaspoonfuls of a mentholated rub and gently inhale the steaming mentholated vapours.
- Even among those subjects recruited in the United States, tobacco exposure may have varied and included mentholated, nonmentholated, or even hand-rolled cigarettes.
- Lighting a mentholated cigarette, I strolled by sea grape hedges and through a moongate to a limestone cliff dropping to the Atlantic.
More definitions of mentholatedDefinition of mentholated in:
- The US English dictionary