noun (plural menudos)[mass noun]
- A spicy Mexican soup made from tripe.More example sentences
- It combines Hispanic influences, from the Mexican soup menudo, made with tripe, hominy, and chili powder, with Italian elements, adding cheese and garlic to the soup.
- Families bring their own pots to buy menudo - tripe and pig's foot stew - and other specialities in bulk on weekends.
- Made with beef tripe and hominy, menudo is often flavored with garlic, onions, and dried chilies.
noun use of a Mexican Spanish adjective meaning 'small'.
More definitions of menudoDefinition of menudo in:
- The US English dictionary