- another term for quinacrine.More example sentences
- In fact, a synthetic antimalarial called mepacrine was produced in the 1930s by the German chemical cartel IG Farben.
- I believe at that time we were taking a variant of quinine called mepacrine, a little yellow pill which turned us a delicate shade of buttercup, and when we went on leave our friends and relatives thought we had jaundice.
- In his 10 years as a registrar he was involved in the Clean Air Act and the ill effects of smoking, and in 1951 published his observations on the beneficial effect of mepacrine in lupus erythematosus.
1940s: from me(thoxy-) + p(entane) + acr(id)ine.
More definitions of mepacrineDefinition of mepacrine in:
- The US English dictionary