noun• informal , • trademark
- A Mercedes car: a pale blue MercMore example sentences
- You could tell what type of party it was by the cars double parked outside: a Ferrari, 2 Mercs, a convertible Lotus (Glenda's new voiture) and a Beemer.
- Since most of them drive Range Rovers or big Mercs this makes negotiating my own street extremely difficult.
- People talk about Volkswagens being reliable, and Mercs.
- A mercenary soldier: any dumb-ass merc will fight for pay for some African regimeMore example sentences
- The enemy had to know they were mercenaries, and mercs could be bought.
- As you progress in the game, you'll have the opportunity to hire or recruit some of the more advanced mercs and the mercs you hire now will learn new skills to become wise veteran soldiers.
- Within the bowels of the merc vessel we meet Junner, a chic-looking commander of the mercs, serving an unknown leader.