(also mescalin /-lɪn/)
- A hallucinogenic and intoxicating compound present in the peyote cactus: they ran around naked on LSD and mescaline
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: (CH3O)3C6H2CH2CH2NH2
- When misrepresented, phencyclidine is usually marketed as THC, mescaline, peyote, methamphetamine, and LSD.
- The new amounts are 20 grams of marijuana, 5 grams of hashish, mescaline or opium, 1.5 grams of cocaine, 1 gram of heroin or methamphetamine, and 0.003 grams of LSD.
- It is considered the typical hallucinogen, and the characteristics of its action and effects described in this Research Report apply to the other hallucinogens, including mescaline, psilocybin, and ibogaine.
More definitions of mescalineDefinition of mescaline in:
- The US English dictionary