- An interlaced structure; a network: a meshwork of interwoven bars naked pipes in a complex meshwork on the ceilingMore example sentences
- Europe was last united in neolithic times, before the inseparable meshwork of land, people, community and trade separated into hierarchy, nations and cities.
- The meshwork of the outer shell appears to be a spongy layer and finely interwoven.
- Many components of this interwoven meshwork of structural proteins and polysaccharides have been catalogued and characterized.
More definitions of meshworkDefinition of meshwork in:
- The US English dictionary