- Intermediate or intervening.More example sentences
- Neither the mesne landlord nor the head landlord can enter the subtenant's accommodation without permission.
- The Tribunal also held that the interest amount referable to mesne profits is not taxable.
- The period prescribed for the commencement of an action for mesne profits of real property is within 10 years.
late Middle English (as adverb and noun): from legal French, variant of Anglo-Norman French meen 'middle' (see mean3).
More definitions of mesneDefinition of mesne in:
- The US English dictionary