- The mesoderm of an embryo in its earliest stages.More example sentences
- Using Lankester's terms epiblast, hypoblast and mesoblast for the embryonic germ layers, Balfour described chick ectoderm and endoderm for the first time in English.
- To be seen is the differentiation of the mesoblast into the paraxial, intermediate and lateral plate mesoderm
- The movements of these male-specific mesoblasts occur independently of the concomitant divisions of these cells.
More definitions of mesoblastDefinition of mesoblast in:
- The US English dictionary