- (In cosmetic surgery) a procedure in which multiple tiny injections of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, etc. are delivered into the mesodermal layer of tissue under the skin, to promote the loss of fat or cellulite.More example sentences
- Currently, any physician who has taken a three-day training course can practice mesotherapy.
- There are no long-term studies suggesting mesotherapy is safe or effective.
- Mesotherapy is the best way to remove unnecessary fat from the body.
More definitions of mesotherapyDefinition of mesotherapy in:
- The US English dictionary