- An edible pod from the mesquite, used especially to produce flour or as animal fodder.More example sentences
- A good supply of mesquite beans or cakes could be traded to other Cahuilla families for other foods.
- There really isn't a lot of research on how long a mesquite bean will survive and under what conditions.
- But the mesquite bean has a very low oil content and the kernel which would contain the oil is not eaten.
More definitions of mesquite beanDefinition of mesquite bean in:
- The US English dictionary