- A person who carries a message or is employed to carry messages.More example sentences
- Worse, they say they're sometimes used as family spies or message carriers.
- Unlike other data carriers they have remained unbiased with regards to their primary function as a data and message carrier.
- Has he no higher a status than that or a message-carrier or a postman who, after delivering the letter, has no concern with it whatsoever?
More definitions of message-bearerDefinition of message-bearer in:
- The US English dictionary