- A small box that appears on a computer screen, in which instructions to or from a user are displayed.More example sentences
- However, if the attached file is opened, a fake message box can appear berating the Windows operating system in a lengthy tirade.
- Once the application has the result, it prints out a message to a message box to show if the login was successful.
- Expect to get null pointer errors, every so often; an annoying message box appears, informing you of some mysterious internal null pointer error.
More definitions of message boxDefinition of message box in:
- The US English dictionary