- The form of RNA in which genetic information transcribed from DNA as a sequence of bases is transferred to a ribosome.More example sentences
- The researchers then produced from the DNA sequences the corresponding messenger RNA (mRNA).
- This conclusion was reached prior to the discovery of messenger RNA, transfer RNA, or the mechanism of translation.
- Gene expression in all organisms comprises the transcription of a certain gene on the DNA into messenger RNA through RNA polymerase starting from the promoter site, and its subsequent translation into a protein.
More definitions of messenger RNADefinition of messenger RNA in:
- The US English dictionary