noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A metallized film added to paint to increase protection against rust: [as modifier]: a metalflake boatMore example sentences
- Clear coating the finish will help give a glossy finish but the broken edges of the metalflake are exposed and the look is duller.
- Less than £100 worth of metalflake will cover most vehicles and all our products are available via mail order or can be collected in person.
- On the back of my boat, the silver metalflake is becoming foggy.
More definitions of metalflakeDefinition of metalflake in:
- The US English dictionary