(also metallise, US also metalize)
- 1Coat with a layer of metal: the papers are then metallized with a thin film of aluminiumMore example sentences
- Now the clean room is gone and the CD is molded, metalized with aluminum, spin-coated and the label is screened - all in three seconds.
- 1.1Make metallic in form or appearance: the problem of metallizing hydrogen has remained an experimental challenge of the first rankMore example sentences
- The first step of the processing was to metalize front contact pads.
- This process encompasses a variety of chemical processing steps designed to clean, activate and metalize the otherwise nonconductive resin glass hole wall.
- You can vacuum metalize many materials including plastic, metal, glass, fiberglass, and more.
- More example sentences
- Depending on the miniaturization method, the IC chip might be fabricated on the wafer with additional metallization or pad redistribution layers to make the chip compatible with construction processes.
- A new method of metallization using a three-dimensional aluminum reservoir to increase the electromigration lifetime of a tungsten plug in the fabrication of integrated circuits is achieved.
- If that copper is to be used for circuit metallization, then the oxidation is not beneficial.
More definitions of metallizeDefinition of metallize in:
- The US English dictionary