- An apparatus that records several meteorological phenomena at the same time.More example sentences
- The advent of airplanes carrying meteorographs hastened the demise of kite observation stations.
- In most cases, data collected with the meteorograph is recovered only when the instrument is jettisoned from the balloon or airplane carrying it.
- However, the records of temperature and humidity could not be examined until the meteorograph had been recovered, and they were not therefore an immediate aid for forecasting.
More definitions of meteorographDefinition of meteorograph in:
- The US English dictionary