noun[mass noun] • informal
- 1 (also crystal meth) The drug methamphetamine: they are like beavers hyped up on crystal methMore example sentences
- It will explore the theme of speed in young lives, from street racing to the use of the amphetamine-based drug crystal meth.
- And when a drug like crystal meth is sprinkled on the wound, it really does seem like a miracle cure because it erases any concept of morality.
- Enough chemicals to produce up to a tonne of the drug ice - or crystal meth - were seized in Fiji this morning.
- 2 short for methadone.
- 3chiefly US another term for meths.
More definitions of methDefinition of meth in:
- The US English dictionary