noun (plural methos)[mass noun] Australian /NZ • informal
- 1Methylated spirit.More example sentences
- Anyway, the doc sorted me out, although, being a typical Australian Male, I believe I could have done the same thing at home with a swiss army knife, a candle, a bottle of metho and a mirror.
- Anyway, I reached for the bottle but I slipped on the chair, next thing the grotty bottle of metho goes flying in the air and I go flying and I end up with a mouthful of metho!
- Marcia, swigging some metho, thanked Dan for the performance.
- 1.1 [count noun] A person addicted to drinking methylated spirit.More example sentences
- I wonder will that increase stealing and drinking by the local methos under the pier?