Definition of Mexican wrestling in English:
Another term for lucha libre. Mexican wrestling has long been an entertainment staple in the community
More example sentences
- He also secretly loves Lucha Libre, Mexican wrestling, the excitement and the thrills of that life.
- His father is a legend in Mexican wrestling.
- Mexican wrestling rode a wave of popularity due to his presence in the ring.
- Mexican wrestler noun
- Example sentences
- If nothing else, it can definitely be said he was the most "successful" Mexican wrestler of all time.
- I am dressed as a Mexican Wrestler.
- Among the awe-struck was a group of masked Mexican wrestlers who arrived Thursday for an exhibition at a nearby swap meet.
Definition of Mexican wrestling in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.