noun (plural mhos)
- The reciprocal of an ohm, a former unit of electrical conductance.More example sentences
- An older name for the siemens is the mho, which, of course, is ohm spelled backwards (which was written as an inverted Greek omega).
- Skin conductance is usually measured in ‘Siemens’ units although sometimes ‘mho’ is used.
- The maximal resolution of the system was .0488 [micro] mho.
late 19th century: the word ohm reversed.
More definitions of mhoDefinition of mho in:
- The US English dictionary