- (In homeopathy) a supposed predisposition to a particular disease, either inherited or acquired.More example sentences
- The final selection of the similimum will depend on the patient's miasms or inherited diseases, at which we will look more closely now.
- The sycotic miasm is the one that has the greatest tendency to overgrowth and hence obesity.
- It is as if the sacred geometry of Red Schiso attracts all the essences that are needed to make a formula that will address even the most chronic miasms or energetic blockages.
mid 19th century: from German Miasm, from Greek miasma (see miasma).
More definitions of miasmDefinition of miasm in:
- The US English dictionary