- A social media site to which a user makes short, frequent posts: she announced her retirement on her microblog, bidding farewell to the sportMore example sentences
- Photos of her apparently lavish lifestyle on her microblog triggered suspicions that the organisation's funds had been misappropriated.
- A passerby who saw the whole exchange then took a photo of the trio and uploaded it to his microblog.
- Readers of your blog and microblogs learn more about who you are as a person, and as a researcher and professional.
More definitions of microblogDefinition of microblog in:
- The US English dictionary