nounchiefly North American
- A type of beer produced in a microbrewery: bar listings range from myriad single malt Scotches to microbrews on tapMore example sentences
- I noticed a tap for a local microbrew called Prohibition Ale, brewed by Speakeasy Brewery.
- For a while in the 1990s it seemed that microbrews, brew pubs and craft beers were going to overthrow the established brewing order.
- In the mid-1990s the new excitement was about microbrews and specialty beers.
More definitions of microbrewDefinition of microbrew in:
- The US English dictionary