Definition of microcirculation in English:
Circulation of the blood in the smallest blood vessels.
- Injection of Salvia miltiorrhizae could dilate the blood vessels and improve microcirculation.
- Salvia not only restores normal microcirculation, but normalizes blood viscosity from other factors, as well.
- Measurement of the retinal arterioles offers a non-invasive means to evaluate systemic associations of the human microcirculation in vivo.
- 1microcirculatory adjective
- Example sentences
- At the junction of the flowing blood and extracellular space, the endothelium is a dynamic organ that modulates local hemostasis, cell trafficking, and microcirculatory blood flow.
- However, Ellis and colleagues demonstrated maldistribution of microcirculatory blood flow in the skeletal muscle of septic rats.
- Jull and colleagues studied the effectiveness of a common adjuvant therapy, pentoxifylline, which is thought to correct microcirculatory disorders by lowering blood viscosity.
Definition of microcirculation in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.