Definition of microcirculation in English:
Circulation of the blood in the smallest blood vessels.
- Injection of Salvia miltiorrhizae could dilate the blood vessels and improve microcirculation.
- Salvia not only restores normal microcirculation, but normalizes blood viscosity from other factors, as well.
- Measurement of the retinal arterioles offers a non-invasive means to evaluate systemic associations of the human microcirculation in vivo.
- Example sentences
- At the junction of the flowing blood and extracellular space, the endothelium is a dynamic organ that modulates local hemostasis, cell trafficking, and microcirculatory blood flow.
- However, Ellis and colleagues demonstrated maldistribution of microcirculatory blood flow in the skeletal muscle of septic rats.
- Jull and colleagues studied the effectiveness of a common adjuvant therapy, pentoxifylline, which is thought to correct microcirculatory disorders by lowering blood viscosity.
Definition of microcirculation in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan