- A small computer that contains a microprocessor as its central processor.More example sentences
- The microcomputer then selects one of communication systems based on the profile.
- In a nutshell, a microcomputer is a small computer that executes software and monitors inputs to control various functions, from something as simple as a window motor to something as complex as a complete engine.
- Typically, a community telecentre includes a room in a public and easily accessible place, equipped with 12 microcomputers connected to the Internet, fax and copy machines, printer and scanner.
More definitions of microcomputerDefinition of microcomputer in:
- The US English dictionary