- A densitometer for measuring the density of very small areas of a photographic image.More example sentences
- Vickers Instruments no longer supports their M85 microdensitometer, and spare parts for it are unobtainable.
- Modulation values are corrected for the MTF of the microdensitometer for reflection test patterns.
- As more sensitive, higher resolution imaging devices are developed for clinical radiology, the microdensitometer could contribute to more accurate treatment planning for complex anatomical regions.
More definitions of microdensitometerDefinition of microdensitometer in:
- The US English dictionary