- Microphotographic reproduction, on film or paper, of a manuscript, map, or other document: the letters are available to researchers in microfilm [count noun]: the preparation of microfilm and other microformsMore example sentences
- I see people in libraries and archives and Family History Centres, obsessed with finding traces of family in microform, in scraps of paper, officially, and sometimes arbitrarily, preserved for posterity.
- ‘The equipment that is used to provide physical access to the information in microform and in compact disc format result in considerably distinct experiences for users’.
- Others, however, are more obvious on a small scale, or microform.
More definitions of microformDefinition of microform in:
- The US English dictionary