noun (plural microfungi)Biology
- A fungus in which no sexual process has been observed or in which the reproductive organs are microscopic.More example sentences
- In conclusion, true fungi (plant pathogenic microfungi, mushrooms) and fungal-like organisms (slime molds) offer an interesting and often overlooked explanation for some UFO landing ring cases.
- Researchers are now running tests to see whether widespread application of the microfungus is practical.
- The search for the right microfungus started with the testing of more than 300 varieties.
More definitions of microfungusDefinition of microfungus in:
- The US English dictionary