- Very weak gravity, as in an orbiting spacecraft.More example sentences
- Each series will cover subjects such as satellite navigation, Earth observation, launchers, human spaceflight and microgravity, space science and astronauts.
- This research could provide swifter methods to acclimatising astronauts entering microgravity (as well as those returning to Earth).
- It will investigate fluid physics in microgravity to understand how propellant-tank sloshing affects spacecraft control.
More definitions of microgravityDefinition of microgravity in:
- The US English dictionary